Zorgons Revenge demo: anyone near Cambridge, UK?

Want to talks about games you like, would like to see developed on the Oric, it's here.
Symoon
Archivist

Re: Zorgons Revenge demo: anyone near Cambridge, UK?

Post by Symoon »

iss wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:44 pm
Symoon wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:08 pm Hey, that's a demo, intended to auto-run in shops - so no interactivity beside the initial settings ;)
Oops, my mind is still on the sea beach :oops:
Well to be honest, beside the defender-like level, things are a bit still - so you'd be tempted to move the character!
ibisum
Wing Commander

Post by ibisum »

I totally want to know how to use another 8-bit machine to write code for the Oric .. is this going to be covered in CEO Mag soon? I should probably subscribe one of these days.. ;)
Symoon
Archivist

Post by Symoon »

ibisum wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:04 pm I totally want to know how to use another 8-bit machine to write code for the Oric .. is this going to be covered in CEO Mag soon? I should probably subscribe one of these days.. ;)
Well the tools he used are roughly described, but don't expect to discover in complete detail what was used and how, as it all was long ago! (and there were so many things to ask).
That being said, John is still here, and if some more questions arise after the reading, they could be answered, if he remembers ;)