TIMETRON2019 exhibit at Subotron Hub, MQ Vienna Austria

In this forum you can write about anything that does not fit in other forums.
This includes generic Oric talkings and things that are totaly unrelated but want to share with people here :)
ibisum
Wing Commander

TIMETRON2019 exhibit at Subotron Hub, MQ Vienna Austria

Post by ibisum »

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that next week, April 24th, I will open my TIMETRON2019 exhibit at the Subotron Hub in the Museums Quartier, here in Vienna Austria.

https://subotron.com/7635-timetron-2019/

TIMETRON2019 is an interactive retro-computing exhibit scheduled to run through until December 2019, featuring a collection of archaic, but nevertheless still quite interesting systems - including my personal Oric Atmos system, which I will load to the gills with all of the greatest stuff from the Oric scene in the last few decades.

If you've got a title you'd like me to demo - I'd love to feature it and demo it to the visitors, make it available to them to play with, and so on. Subotron Hub is a high-traffic area of the MQ, so you will get a lot of exposure and hopefully some new users from the promotion.

If there is anything you'd specifically like me to do for the Oric world, let me know.. I'll have my Atmos+Cumulus loaded to the gills, and as well will try to get the Telestrat booted up for the aficionados who are bound to visit.

And if you're in Vienna, come by and say hi! I'd love to meet more Oric people in person.
Dbug
Site Admin

Re: TIMETRON2019 exhibit at Subotron Hub, MQ Vienna Austria

Post by Dbug »

Sounds cool.

Regarding recommendations, I guess it would be interesting to maybe show side by side some old and new software, like "Pulsoids" compared to one of the original breakout games from Tansoft, IJK or PSS?
ibisum
Wing Commander

Re: TIMETRON2019 exhibit at Subotron Hub, MQ Vienna Austria

Post by ibisum »

Totally .. For the 8-bit systems I will have a collection of the 'top 10' games of the 80's era, and then I'll have 'everything that was written for it in the 21st Century' as well .. on USB sticks (SD card for the Cumulus), so it'll be easy to check everything out and load things up.

The exhibit goes all year, so if there are new Oric titles on the way, you can be sure there will be an opportunity for public exposure! :)