ATMOS REPAIR GUIDE

This is the right place to discuss on how to implement hardware vsync, adding a VIA or AY chipset, puting multiple roms, or how to design a new flash expansion card.
barnsey123
Flight Lieutenant

ATMOS REPAIR GUIDE

Post by barnsey123 »

Found this, might be useful for somebody:

http://oric.signal11.org.uk/html/repairguide.htm
telbee
Private

Post by telbee »

Very useful indeed.. Especially now there are so many eBay resellers claiming their stuff actually works!(until you read the very small print!!)

Thanks for posting

T :)
Dbug
Site Admin

Post by Dbug »

telbee wrote:Very useful indeed.. Especially now there are so many eBay resellers claiming their stuff actually works!(until you read the very small print!!)
Indeed, and that's not even considering the sellers that are offering counterfeited products.

I've been victim of such a fraud, the product is an actual "simplified" version of the original hardware, sold as genuine, it does work with their hacked version of the original drivers, but any attempt at upgrading the drivers or using the hardware on another operating system miserably failed... so yeah, be careful :)
telbee
Private

Post by telbee »

I've had lots of computers arrive faulty (Dragons, Amigas, C64 etc..) but I've NEVER seen what you've described! I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled! Thanks
T