Andrew Moore interview

Here is the place to discuss about the magazines (CEO Mag, OUM, Rhetoric, Theoric, Hebdogiciel, ... are all welcome here) and books.
Symoon
Archivist

Andrew Moore interview

Post by Symoon »

Hi all,

I'm about to send questions for an interview to Andrew Moore, author of Defence Force and Don't Press The Letter Q !
I have set up a few questions, but don't be afraid to write here what you'd like me to ask him.
Please be fast as I might send the interview this weekend !

Cheers
Simon
Dbug
Site Admin

Post by Dbug »

First I'd like to know if he knew that a website using the name and logo of his well know Defender game existed, and if it does not annoy him. (I actually tried to contact him in 1997 but could not find him).
(as I wrote on this page http://www.defence-force.org/infos/index.htm)

Then sure I'd like to know if he still has archives of his source codes, or tricks he used to make such brillants games. The animation is smooth, the sounds are like in the arcades, there is colors, there is high scores, there is intro pages... great games really :)

And finaly, I'd like to know if I could get a dedicated tape of Defence Force signed by him :D That would be awesome, since Defence Force is my favorite Oric game of all time (sorry Jonathan, even before Pulsoids) :D