Picross game

Want to talks about games you like, would like to see developed on the Oric, it's here.
ibisum
Wing Commander

Post by ibisum »

Whats the problem with Oricutron? Are you trying to build it from the latest sources? There were some problems with building/running the Linux version a few versions back, but these have been resolved lately. I'd be happy to help you with this if you need it .. I ported Oricutron to the Pandora (Linux OS) pretty smoothly, but if there are still issues I'd like to know, as far as I know Xeron doesn't watch the Linux side of things as he makes new updates lately, and I've been trying to help with that. Let me know your problem and lets get it sorted so you can get back on the rails ..
Iapetus
Flying Officer

Post by Iapetus »

ibisum wrote:Whats the problem with Oricutron? Are you trying to build it from the latest sources? There were some problems with building/running the Linux version a few versions back, but these have been resolved lately. I'd be happy to help you with this if you need it .. I ported Oricutron to the Pandora (Linux OS) pretty smoothly, but if there are still issues I'd like to know, as far as I know Xeron doesn't watch the Linux side of things as he makes new updates lately, and I've been trying to help with that. Let me know your problem and lets get it sorted so you can get back on the rails ..
The version I have compiled is 0.6. I presume that it is the lasted version available.

I get no errors when compiling, but when it is running, if I press a key it will hang I presume it has to do with the sound. because pressing the F keys I get no problem and can acess the menu, but pressing a key that should output to the screen and make a beep will.

What I get on my console is "aborted".
Dbug
Site Admin

Post by Dbug »

Hi,
what's the status of the game?

Would you consider releasing the source code on the SVN server so it does not get lost if you suffer some computer problem?