WordSearch

Want to talks about games you like, would like to see developed on the Oric, it's here.
coolman66
Flying Officer

WordSearch

Post by coolman66 »

One of the first games I purchased for my Oric in 84 was WordSearch by CDS Micro Systems a nice little program for its time , the problem is my backup copy has stopped working , has anyone got a working copy that he or she could upload to the site , it would be nice to rediscover it ?
Symoon
Archivist

Re: WordSearch

Post by Symoon »

Job's done, my lord!
https://www.oric.org/software/wordsearch-104.html

Added the TAP files, and photos in stuff section (remember you have to log in to download)
coolman66
Flying Officer

Post by coolman66 »

Thank you very much Symoon I have downloaded and installed your program on my PC using Oricutron to play it , it was good to play WordSearch after all these years , a nice brain testing program unlike any other on the Oric , again thanks !
robcook
Flying Officer

Post by robcook »

I had this game. Found it in some random newsagent cheap and snapped it up. Spent hours and hours alone or with my brother playing this game. Only problem was the impossible words that only Scrabble champions would know ;)
ibisum
Wing Commander

Post by ibisum »

Man, you bought Oric software in a newsagent back in the day? I would've loved to have seen that ..
Symoon
Archivist

Post by Symoon »

You're welcome, glad you could refresh happy memories ;)