Old tapes found

Want to talks about games you like, would like to see developed on the Oric, it's here.
dave3622
Flying Officer

Re: Old tapes found

Post by dave3622 »

musepat wrote:
dave3622 wrote:Wow musepat, that's an amazing collection of TAPS, many I have never seen before. Would you object if I added the new games to my Oric Gamebase? I've not worked on it for a while but am beginning to feel motivated again. :D
Of course you can, you must :D
I'm fully motivated again! I've added about 20 of your games so far but I have barely started. I also have some new books with listings which will also be added to the Gamebase. You say you still have more tapes to convert; can I be cheeky and ask roughly how many and if you will share them with us? I'd like my next release to be as good as it can be. I know I'll not likely get permission for the CEO games but considering how many games you just gave us that I'd never heard of it should be a good release anyway. :wink:
musepat
2nd Star Corporal

Post by musepat »

Hi Dave,
I have many tapes, but they are often the same games. So I can't tell you how many new games I'll find.
Of course, I'll give them to you, and everyone who want them, but it will take me some weeks to do that.
ibisum
Wing Commander

Post by ibisum »

This is exciting! Old tape collections for the win!
peacer
Flight Lieutenant

Post by peacer »

That was really exciting and extraordinary !

There are many beautiful games that I never think that Oric has such games like "big baston" which is remake of atari "Boxing" game . I tried to program that game in 1980's for the oric and failed due to my lack of machine code ability.

Thamk you for all your effort ! Amazing..